Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Creations



More earrings for sale, I'm not going to be doing the Market for a few weeks, so come on over if you want something. Although I will be doing Peach Days, and Swiss Days.

5 comments:

Errin said...

I need to come by and get those little sandals I left at your booth a few weeks ago.. you still have em right?

Errin said...

ya, its kind of tricky. Do you have the paint program on your computer? if you have that then i can show you how to make your own.. other wise its way hard..

Errin said...

ya,its just called PAINT. hmm let me see if there is a free download site somewhere.. i got mine of the internet and i know you can too..

Errin said...

ok, if you go to

www.paint.net

you should beable to download the paint program for free!

and then if you go to

www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

and click on blog secrets it will take you through step by step instructions of how you can make your own background and stuff.. its kind of tricky to figure out so if you need any help i can help ya! good luck!

Brad and Kaci said...

oh cow!!!! Look how cute your earrings are. I am going to have to come find you at swiss days. Your baby is adorable and Alec is totally a little boy now. I am so glad you found me. Hope you are doing good! I am still here doing the same old stuff. So glad I can check in on you now.