So I just wanted to scream to the whole world about how happy I am! For the last 2 months or so, Ayden has been waking up all the time I'd put him down at 8:30 p.m. he'd wake up at 9:30, go back to bed then again at 11:00 want to nurse, then would refuse to get back into his bed without screaming, and with Allen needing to be to work by 5:45 I did all I could to keep the sound to a minimum... So he would end up sleeping in our bed from about 11:00 on. Waking up every hour to eat, I would toss him side to side all night, and would probably get about 4 1/2 hours of sleep.
So I had a great idea to follow the advise I got and put him in the Spare bedroom, and try the "Cry it out" method. Well Allen had a 3 day weekend, and so it was a go... The first night wasn't so bad woke up about 4 times, I fed him once around 12:30. Well let me tell you, by the third night he slept from 8:30 to 3:00 in the morning, and last night, slept from 8:30 to 5:00 I couldn't believe it! I slept for 7 hours with NO interuption! That's the first time in probably over a year. Well I was a scept, buy it worked. I love my life again.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment