So He's only 6 1/2 months, but he's almost there... I'm not ready for him to start crawling, but it turns our he's determined. I wish that he could stay immobile for ever, rely on me forever, but he has other plans. He can get all around the house, it's crazy. I love him so much, and am so lucky to have such a good little boy!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Ayd's doing the ARMY crawl...
So He's only 6 1/2 months, but he's almost there... I'm not ready for him to start crawling, but it turns our he's determined. I wish that he could stay immobile for ever, rely on me forever, but he has other plans. He can get all around the house, it's crazy. I love him so much, and am so lucky to have such a good little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay... congrats to ayd!
oh how sweet. 6 1/2 months?? he has to keep up with alec
The baby is good, hehe..
Post a Comment