
I found this bedspread on Potterybarn, I had to have it... I refused to pay $395.00 for the set of two for the bunk beds, so I made them. I think they cost me around $60.00 I'm so proud of them, just thought I'd share that!
Allen, Tarci, Alec,& Ayden
5 comments:
oh if you could only pass a little bit of your craftiness (is that even a word) onto me I would love it. You are amazing. We will miss you today.
You rock! That is awsome! I thought you were going to say you waited until they went on sale! They look GREAT!
Tarci they are so adorable. You did an awesome job. I love them.
They are really cute. Great job. Hope all is well. I miss getting together to do beads. We need to plan sometime when we can.
cute it looks exactly like it! I wish I could sew.
Post a Comment