Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Grandma Margie



Well My Grandma passed away early this morning, do to Cancer in all parts of her body... She was strong, this was the third time she would to battle it, and has now lost that battle. I'm blessed to have had her as my Grandma, and am happy for her to start her new life, her and Grandpa are together again! That puts a smile on my face. I love her, and she will be missed.

5 comments:

Errin said...

oh thats so sad. This is your dad's mom right?

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

I'm so happy that her and Grandpa are together again too. My mom mentioned that grandma didn't seem so sure about "the afterlife" so it puts a smile on my face that her worries are now gone and she can be happy and pain free. Thanks for sharing those pictures:)

Bishop Fam said...

I am so sorry....I just saw you why didn't you say anything? This is your dads mom right? I remember you mom saying something about it. Those pictures are great by they way...

Jen said...

Oh Tarc I am so sorry for your loss. How is your Dad dealing with it? If you need anything please let me know.

Chanelle said...

That's so sweet of you to put that up. It was a neat service. I'm glad she's finally not suffering anymore and with grandpa.