

The boys were such good helpers...
So Alec used to sleep all the time in the day, he had like 2, or 3 long naps throughout the day... Well Ayden is another story. He wakes up early, so I get nothing done before he gets up, then throughout the day he takes like 3 45 minute naps. I hate it, I can't get nothing done in 45 minutes, maybe scarf some food down then he is waking up. Wanting to feed of course. I hope he'll catch on soon, and take good naps like Alec did. I need to get the house cleaned!!!!!!
3 comments:
Alec and his sunglasses are so cute! haha!
I can't believe Ayden- he grew so fast! What a cutie you have the cutest boys! I had no idea you had a blog- I'm glad I found you.
Hey Tarc, cute blog! I saw your comment and I was like "who are the Brogly's?" I had no idea what your last name was. I'm glad you found me! Life is good. We've almost been married a year now and we're looking to move somewhere soon so Elliott can go to a better school. Life's good!
Post a Comment