Thursday, May 1, 2008

So I have finally got my Rebel, and I couldn't happier... I'm taking a photo class at the college this month, and I'm so exctied! Just wanted to let everyone know.

4 comments:

Errin said...

Im so ecxited for you! Have tons of fun taking millions of pictures! :)

Bishop Fam said...

I am so excited for our class. Now we can learn how to use the camera together!

Chanelle said...

I'm so jealous! I want a rebel so bad! You know that you are now officially in charge of the Post family outing pictures now right? Well, we were maybe going to move to New York if by a slight chance that Elliott gets into a good school there. But, we are most likely moving to Salt Lake.

Jen said...

Yeah! I too am jealous. It looks like a really nice camera. Tarc, I have the best time with you and I hope we hang out again soon.
Jen