
Ok so I have just heard about this blogging thing, and thought I'd give it a try... My friend Errin helped me figure out how to get it going, and I hope I can remember all the stuff she showed me.
So This is Me, Allen, and Alec at our wedding at Santa Barbara, California. It was a beautiful wedding right on the beach, with about 20 attendees, the perfect way to do a wedding. Me and Allen have been together for almost 5 years, We live in Washington in a cute little house, and we love it.
Allen is trying to start up his business on the side making custom gates, railings, ect... So if you need a gate, let us know!
We just had out second little boy, on December 30th his name is Ayden, I'll do a blog on him later.
4 comments:
good job! looks like your a pro already!
Your boys are so cute. I haven't seen you for ever YOu look so good in your wedding picture. It will be nice to keep in touch looking forward to hear from you.
Welcome to the blogging world! It looks great!
Yeah! It's up and going! I'm so excited that your blog is done. It is very very cute. We need to go to dinner without the chiggets! Anyway, we'll see you soon.
Jen
Post a Comment