skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ayden's Home Birth
Ok some people will disagree with me posting this. But I don't care... I have been asked alot lately. If I were to have another baby would it be at home, or in the Hospital? I have done both, and I would defiantly 100% have it at home. It was the best experience I have ever had. I started hard labor at around 4 p.m. I had my mom, and mother-in-law come over. I called Liz (midwife) around 6 p.m. and she showed up around 6:30 I sat silent on the side of the bed with my aunt Pam rubbing my stomach with baby powder every contraction I had. (My biggest fear with having it at home was the pain, but when you know you have nothing to fall back on, your mind, and body work together, and it really wasn't that bad.) Around 8:30 I jumped in the tub for the last contraction until I was fully dilated. I got back into the room just in time for Ayden to be born. A few horribly painful pushes, and loud screams, and he was here. Born at 9:24 p.m. He weighed 8.5 pounds. A very healthy BOY! Everyone slowly left, and me, Allen, and Ayden were left alone for the night. It was perfect. I'd do it again in a heart beat. So If you are pregnant, and thinking about home birth I hope you read this. And if you are pregnant, and worried about having your baby at home, you should at least have a natural birth. I guarantee you will have a better experience! Read into having an epidural, and the effect on your baby that it can cause...2339=93(=42+%3DXROQDF%292323%3B76779946ot1lsi.jpg)
2339=93(=42+%3DXROQDF%292323%3B7677%3B%3B55wp1lsi.jpg)
2339=93(=42+%3DXROQDF%292323%3B76778587ot1lsi.jpg)
2 comments:
That is really impressive. I wanted to have Carter natural but I was really really sick and I had no energy so I had an epidural but when I have my next one I want to do natural. Congrats to you, for the natural birth. The one good thing with my birth was I had an epidural but I could still move my legs and I don't know if I felt everything but I definately felt alot.
I think that is so awesome. I would love to at least go natural at the hospital, but I am scared i will talk myself out of it. I am going t try though.
Post a Comment