Monday, April 7, 2008

Jogging!


So I worked my butt off making over 50 flower arrangements for my uncle Dale for the Cliffrose. Well I'm finally almost done, and the money that I made I bought a Jogger stroller... It was to hard trying to get into shape with Ayden in the stroller, and Alec driving his tractor. Anyway we just got back, and I love it. It rides so smooth, and the boys had a blast!

5 comments:

Errin said...

Im so jelouse! I want one! what did you do with your other one? dont you have an older one too?

Pulsiphers said...

Looks like fun. Carter won't let me run far enough to get a good work out after one mile he freaks out so I just have to go running either early in the morning or right when rob gets home. I am jealous it would be really nice to be able to take him and go when ever i wanted.

Errin said...

just copy and paste and fill in your own awnsers silly!

Pulsiphers said...

Hey yes that was one of Kellie's girls carter and Taya are only 5 weeks apart. I really do like living out here in California, its nice to just depend on each other. I am really lucky that with Rob's new job I get stay at home with Carter. It is really so much fun. Do you get to stay home.

Jen said...

Tarc,
Thanks for the cuter than cute hair clips for the girls. I am glad that we are hanging out more! I'm really glad we are neighbors.

Jen