Dang you are creative! Next time we have a baby I want you to make some crib bedding it may be little while though before we have a baby. You make the cutest things- I might want to get Hailey a new bracelet soon- maybe something with brown in it? Do you have anything like that?
K, there is this thing called sleep.. you should try it.. haahha j/k.. those are so adorable and the bumper pads are SOOOOO cute! good job!!!!! We really need to hang out sometime soon, Im missin ya! :)
All I can say is your very fruggen talented!!!!!... So do you have people buy your stuff quite often? OH ya and when I get pregnant I will pay you to make my babies bedding :)
5 comments:
The board is super cute, and so are the bumper pads. You are one busy woman. Where do you find the energy with a six month old.
Dang you are creative! Next time we have a baby I want you to make some crib bedding it may be little while though before we have a baby. You make the cutest things- I might want to get Hailey a new bracelet soon- maybe something with brown in it? Do you have anything like that?
K, there is this thing called sleep.. you should try it.. haahha j/k.. those are so adorable and the bumper pads are SOOOOO cute! good job!!!!! We really need to hang out sometime soon, Im missin ya! :)
I have to show you a picture of a ring I wan to see if you can make. What is your email??
All I can say is your very fruggen talented!!!!!... So do you have people buy your stuff quite often?
OH ya and when I get pregnant I will pay you to make my babies bedding :)
Post a Comment