I lalalalalove the green ones at the top. They are very very cute. I'm glad it has been kind of cool the last few days, the girls sure miss seeing you guys and so do I. Chat soon. Jen
I love making jewelery too! You're way better than I am. I learning still. Haven't had much time to work on it and haven't found any good places to get supplies. Any suggestions?
Those are so cute. I will have to get some from you when My son doesn't pull at everything. Hey my address is 1519 E. Jefferson Way #211 Simi Valley Ca. 93065. By the way you are really talented. How do you make everything look so freakin cute.
Oh yes that would be way awesome I haven't been able to find anything since Needn to be beading left. I just started a Esty account but haven't put anything up there yet.
4 comments:
I lalalalalove the green ones at the top. They are very very cute. I'm glad it has been kind of cool the last few days, the girls sure miss seeing you guys and so do I. Chat soon.
Jen
I love making jewelery too! You're way better than I am. I learning still. Haven't had much time to work on it and haven't found any good places to get supplies. Any suggestions?
Those are so cute. I will have to get some from you when My son doesn't pull at everything. Hey my address is 1519 E. Jefferson Way #211 Simi Valley Ca. 93065. By the way you are really talented. How do you make everything look so freakin cute.
Oh yes that would be way awesome I haven't been able to find anything since Needn to be beading left. I just started a Esty account but haven't put anything up there yet.
Post a Comment