Polka-dot matching frame Lady Bug bumper pads I made for my cousin's wife. I love them, So if any of you out there are pregnant, and needing a cute room let me know!
Hey, Brandon brought me home that frame. Thank you so much! It is so dang cute and I'm going to put it in Anika's room. That was so nice of you. You make the cutest dang stuff... I love it. You are quite talented!!!!! I love those lady bug bumpers. Thanks again!!!!!!
4 comments:
Dang Tarci when do you sleep. JK, I love your bumper pads they arre so cute.
They turned out so darling! Hope all is well, thanks for the peaches!
Hey, Brandon brought me home that frame. Thank you so much! It is so dang cute and I'm going to put it in Anika's room. That was so nice of you. You make the cutest dang stuff... I love it. You are quite talented!!!!! I love those lady bug bumpers. Thanks again!!!!!!
When I have babies your in charge of their rooms! haha so freaking cute!
Post a Comment