Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pre-School




Today was the first day of Pre-school for Alec, and he loved it, I'm so excited that he's going to have such a good time.

8 comments:

Bishop Fam said...

Oh we miss you guys! Madi keeps asking when she is going to see "her" Alec again. I'm so glad he had fun!

Jen said...

Oh how fun....all these little cuties going off to school. Your shirt is super cute too. I miss you Tarc, I feel like it has been forever. Hope all is well.
Jen

Live Life said...

Glad he liked it!!

Errin said...

I like the 2nd pic.. he is so cute!

Pulsiphers said...

He really is so cute. I can't believe you have a preschooler. It is amazing how fast time flies.

Kasidee said...

Your boys are so cute! I love all the stuff you make. I wish I could be so creative!

Anonymous said...

how fun! alec is so stinkin cute!

Brad and Kaci said...

Preschool is so fun. Can't believe he is that old already. He is so cute. Love the picture with you two!