The 10 3's of me...(the point is to list 10 things in your life that have 3 in them) Ok Jen, this is going to hard, It may take a while.....
1. I'm the third child to be born.
2. I have three living grandparents.
3. Ayden was born on the 30th of December.
4. Alec is 3
5. My Birthday is in 3 weeks
6. I have 3 wonderful boys in my life. Allen,Alec,and Ayd!
7. I also decorate in 3's or 5's
8. My neighbor Jen has 3 beautiful little girls.
9. I have 3 great neighbors
10. Allen is 1 of 3 boys...
Ok so I'm no fun, that was hard...
I tag, Errin, Kari, anyone else who wants to play!
Ok so I'm no fun, that was hard...
2 comments:
ahhh, I would do this tag EXEPT I just tried to do them in my head and I could only come up with 2... hhaaha! oooooh well!
Hey...I'm glad you did it anyway. And it's just funny how common the "3's" are for everyone!
Jen
Post a Comment