So we went up to Kolob for the day, had a great dutch-oven dinner, Damon had a little Birthday party. Alec, and him got to ride a tractor thing, with Uncle Cory. They got a huge kick out of that. Ayden looked like a little Eskimo. And well we came home smelling like smoke, but it sure was fun.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Kolob
So we went up to Kolob for the day, had a great dutch-oven dinner, Damon had a little Birthday party. Alec, and him got to ride a tractor thing, with Uncle Cory. They got a huge kick out of that. Ayden looked like a little Eskimo. And well we came home smelling like smoke, but it sure was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha, Ayd looks so cute! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Looks like you had a ton of fun. I wish we could go and do something like that I haven't had duchoven in forever and it actually sounds really good. But i guess its hard to get out in the wilderness when you live in the city. By the way your boys are so cute. I love the picture of them it is so nice to watch them grow up. Well nice and sad at the same time.
Oh...I hope you guys weren't too cold. We have to let the kids jump some time this week.
Post a Comment