If you haven't read this you should, I loved it! More than Twilight, new moon ect... You get the point. It was fabulous, better caracters, so good! Go buy it, and let me know what you think.
I got it last year for Christmas and Just couldn't get into it! I'm over half way and I just shelved it! Everyone says I have to pick back up but I just cant! Have you read the True Blood Series yet! I'm thinking that once I am done with that series I will give it a try again!
2 comments:
I got it last year for Christmas and Just couldn't get into it! I'm over half way and I just shelved it! Everyone says I have to pick back up but I just cant! Have you read the True Blood Series yet! I'm thinking that once I am done with that series I will give it a try again!
okay I will, I love the True blood books! They are pretty good! I have two books left in the series, so if you ever need to borrow one let me know!
Post a Comment