Friday, November 13, 2009

My New Desk

It started out as this...
Finished off with the old sewing machine my Grandparents found in a garbage can.

Here is the desk that I have been begging Allen for 3 years to make me. When we lived down by the temple they tore down an old house behind us, and left this door, I had my eye on it for weeks. My Grandma found out who owned the property called them, and they said I could have it. I have carted it around for 4 years, and finally convinced Allen to start it. I would say I did most of the work, and he would probably tell you otherwise... But I did most of it. It turned out perfect, better than the picture in my head.

4 comments:

Gifford's said...

So cute!! You did a great job! I can't believe how fast you built it!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

beeeeeautiful!!!

Errin said...

OMG!!! That is the cutest desk Ive ever seen!!! I need to come over and check it out... and the shoes aren't naughty monkeys they are

christian louboutin's.

ohh la la.. :)

but they hurt like a mother f'r

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

way cool desk!... You're so creative!