Today is Little Ayden's Birthday, I'm so bummed about it, I'm sure you all know Allen has taken it upon himself to have TWO vasectomy's, to make sure he can no longer have children... I'm happy with two kids, but I'm stubborn, and knowing someone took the opportunity from me to have more kids, pisses me off. I'm Sad today that my baby is 2, so BLAH to that, Birthday's suck! Thanks to Shelley for her efforts in trying to mend my awful day, pedicures, and waxing just don't add up........ Hopefully tomorrow will be better?
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Ayden is TWO!
Today is Little Ayden's Birthday, I'm so bummed about it, I'm sure you all know Allen has taken it upon himself to have TWO vasectomy's, to make sure he can no longer have children... I'm happy with two kids, but I'm stubborn, and knowing someone took the opportunity from me to have more kids, pisses me off. I'm Sad today that my baby is 2, so BLAH to that, Birthday's suck! Thanks to Shelley for her efforts in trying to mend my awful day, pedicures, and waxing just don't add up........ Hopefully tomorrow will be better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
why on earth did he get 2 v's? maybe you could adopt? :) Happy Birthday little Ayden!
Happy Birthday little Ayden!!! I am sorry Tarci, I am sad sometimes as I watch Ryker get bigger to. You never know what could happen someday. Lets get togather after New Years.
You can totally borrow them! Call me or email me karifinley@hotmail.com and I'll give you my number!
I am sorry he can't have more kids. It's hard when you have differences in what you want. Good thing there will be lots of babies to come into the family that you can love on! -Kasey
Post a Comment