So I love my Ayd! He's cutting teeth right now, and has a runny nose, I got no more than 4 hours of sleep last night. But it's okay, because now he is smiling, and rubbing his gunky nose all over me, and I Love It!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh I know what you mean! I love being a mommy
He is so cute! You of course you look as cute as ever! Hope you are doing good! I have got to come out and buy somethings from you!
He is so cute that part sucks but when they smile and do cute stuff it makes it all worth it.
Tarci thank you so much I got the bracelet and the clippies in the mail the other day they are so cute I can't wait tell she gets here and I can use them. I really do love them and that was so sweet of you. You really didn't have to do that. I really appreciate it. Thank You again I really do love them.
Post a Comment