Your boys are so cute. I can't believe how much Ayden looks like you. He is your little clone. I don't know if I will be able to make it over today or not. I will give you a call. Thanks Tarci!
How cute! Alec looks so grown up. Hey I saved a little display from work that I thought you might like to display earrings on. Let me know if you would like it.
3 comments:
ohh how fun!! Did the tooth fairy come?
Your boys are so cute. I can't believe how much Ayden looks like you. He is your little clone. I don't know if I will be able to make it over today or not. I will give you a call. Thanks Tarci!
How cute! Alec looks so grown up. Hey I saved a little display from work that I thought you might like to display earrings on. Let me know if you would like it.
Post a Comment