Hey it's the Campbells. We are making our blog private so if you want an invite please send her your email address! Hope all is well! jen3ray@hotmail.com
I know that i am having her on the 12th because I am being induced. There is a chance i can go into labor earlier but I know that i won't go past the 12th. How are you doing by the way, I am really excited to have her so I can use the bracelet that you made and the hair clippies but I think it will be a while before she has enough hair.
I know Carter's Birthday is on the 2nd of January. So both of my kids birthdays and Christmas will be with in 2 weeks of each other. I feel bad because my birthday is at the end of November and it kind of sucks for me sometimes so I guess I am just going to have to make sure to separate the two of them.
3 comments:
Hey it's the Campbells. We are making our blog private so if you want an invite please send her your email address! Hope all is well!
jen3ray@hotmail.com
Did Alec have 2 costumes?? What cuties.
I know that i am having her on the 12th because I am being induced. There is a chance i can go into labor earlier but I know that i won't go past the 12th. How are you doing by the way, I am really excited to have her so I can use the bracelet that you made and the hair clippies but I think it will be a while before she has enough hair.
I know Carter's Birthday is on the 2nd of January. So both of my kids birthdays and Christmas will be with in 2 weeks of each other. I feel bad because my birthday is at the end of November and it kind of sucks for me sometimes so I guess I am just going to have to make sure to separate the two of them.
Post a Comment