Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer 2009


This is Ayden's blanket that my mom made for him, after his nap I give him a little chocolate straw, he'll suck on the chocolate then submerge the corner of his blanket in it, it's so gross, the chocolate dries than when he lays in bed he sucks it off, it's his night time snack!
This Dragon fly sat here for over 12 hours???
Alec was so cute one day, he knew I was having a rough time, he came into my room, and told me he had set the table so I didn't have too...Salt, pepper, butter, he even had the Salmon soaking in the sink... He is so sweet! (Sometimes)
Ayden loves to wear his martigra (sp) necklace, usually if you come over in the afternoon, you'll find him with one on, and nothing else but a diaper.
Just thought I'd add a few pictures... We have not had a busy summer, it's been HOT, and we've been living inside after 9:00 a.m. My neighbors probably are sick of my kids running the neighborhood at 7 a.m. Ha ha oh well

No comments: