That hair band is really cute...We are still here. (At least for a couple of months). Mrs. Katy didn't have any openings in the morning, at first, and I told her if there was any way he could get in, he really wanted to be in the class with Alec. I guess someone changed to the afternoon so she put Connor in the morning. He is way excited. Do you still have that cute little owl bracelet? I would love to get it for Chloee :)
It is so fun seeing you and your cute family. Of course I remember you. It looks like you are doing well. Kaci unfortunately doesn't have a blog anymore. It says its private but she really doesn't have one. Her email is robertskaci@hotmail.com
2 comments:
That hair band is really cute...We are still here. (At least for a couple of months). Mrs. Katy didn't have any openings in the morning, at first, and I told her if there was any way he could get in, he really wanted to be in the class with Alec. I guess someone changed to the afternoon so she put Connor in the morning. He is way excited. Do you still have that cute little owl bracelet? I would love to get it for Chloee :)
Tarci,
It is so fun seeing you and your cute family. Of course I remember you. It looks like you are doing well. Kaci unfortunately doesn't have a blog anymore. It says its private but she really doesn't have one. Her email is robertskaci@hotmail.com
Post a Comment