Friday, June 13, 2008

The funny things Alec comes up with!

1:So Alec told me the other day that the Devil is mean. I ask why, he says he rubs lotion in your eyes, and makes you eat pomergranates!
Who knows were he came up with that? 2:So the other day I asked him if he knew the difference between a boy, and a girl? He replied boys have small nipples, and girls have bigger ones! And girls make milk, and boys can only make poo, and see! 3:One day while running around naked, Alec comes up to me and says... Mommy, you see this skin right here? (Pulling on the foreskin of his penis) Me-Yes. Alec- This skin makes my bones grow nice, and strong! Well I guess the people who don't have foreskin are weak! Ha, ha Those are the main ones that come to mind. If you have kind you should write down all the funny things they say, you'll get a kick out of it later! Hope you enjoyed reading that, hope it wasn't to graphic for some?..

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Ha Ha that is so funny. How do they come up with this stuff? I love your blog. I am still trying to figure out how stuff works.