Friday, June 13, 2008

Blanket; Farmers market!


So come out to the farmers market Ancestor square every Saturday! Me, and my Friend Jen have a booth, this is one of the blankets that I made to sell down there. It's made out of baby chenelle paisley material.
This is the new plantern me and my mom made in my backyard. It makes it look 300 times nicer than it was when we moved in.

5 comments:

Errin said...

thats funny about what alec says! and yes i do have to work tomorrow. sorry i havent come to the farmers market yet! its on my things to do... i just work every saturday! :(

Jen said...

I love that little blanket. It is soooo cute.

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

I love all your blankets, especially the funky ones in your etsy store. Just curious, how much is a booth at that farmers market? (Don't worry I don't make the same kind of stuff you do).

Errin said...

that is so weird, i could have sworn i fixed that! ahh! i will fix it again!

Errin said...

ok, i fixed it.. so no worries!