Wednesday, April 28, 2010



My Beautiful Iris'


My garden that I have worked so hard on, it's still a working in progress, but I'm proud of it!

2 comments:

Errin said...

cute pictures. we need to get together soon!

Jason and Joanna said...

Hey Tarci- this is Joanna (Key)- a long time ago I saw that your husband built a gate for you guys and you had said if anyone was in need of a gate and wanted one built- give y'all a call... well, the time has come that we are in need of a gate :) can you have your husband email me and give us some information on gates, please? We would like one that is powder coated, so if he does that, we are interested in getting a bid from him. He can email me at jjwilliams05@gmail.com- thank you so much!

By the way- your little family is so cute- your boys are adorable!