My crafts from the last few days. I have decided to do the Farmer's Market again. Not so much Jewelry this time, but all of my favorite finds, redone, and sold by me. I'll be posting some things, time and again, if you like something let me know.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
TA...DA...
My crafts from the last few days. I have decided to do the Farmer's Market again. Not so much Jewelry this time, but all of my favorite finds, redone, and sold by me. I'll be posting some things, time and again, if you like something let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I want that bench! THAT ONE! Let me know when i can come buy it! :)
That's so funny cause I didnt see this until after I talked to you about covering my barstools I want mine to look like that!!
Post a Comment