I'm feeling that creative impulse to make Old things New! I've been going to the D.I. almost every other day, and finding all kinds of things I can't live without. Probably not the best idea for my small little house. I'll start posting those before/afters soon. I have decided that I want to buy a house in town, and open a little shop out of it, in hopes to get a use out of all the energy I have. SERIOUSLY I'd bet I could energize a whole city full of peopl.e Well it's just a thought that probably wont happen anytime soon, but it's a good idea right? RIGHT!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
New things
I'm feeling that creative impulse to make Old things New! I've been going to the D.I. almost every other day, and finding all kinds of things I can't live without. Probably not the best idea for my small little house. I'll start posting those before/afters soon. I have decided that I want to buy a house in town, and open a little shop out of it, in hopes to get a use out of all the energy I have. SERIOUSLY I'd bet I could energize a whole city full of peopl.e Well it's just a thought that probably wont happen anytime soon, but it's a good idea right? RIGHT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
me too! lets go thrift store-ing one of these days
That IS a good idea. I love that you have all that energy to do that. Good for you. St. George needs a cute little shop like that. I know I'd go there, and not just because we're family either.
Post a Comment