Your boys are so cute! I've never taken Bentlee there but I'm sure she would love it. We should all go over together someday. Were you and Allen by chance at the Coral Pink Sand Dunes this weekend?
Oh I love taking Hailey there and she loves it too! Next time you go call me cuz I always go alone and get bored. Also I was wondering if you make crib bedding- it seems like I remember you making some?? Let me know if you do and how much you would charge to do it. Thanks!
7 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I've never taken Bentlee there but I'm sure she would love it. We should all go over together someday. Were you and Allen by chance at the Coral Pink Sand Dunes this weekend?
so fun! We should go toegether next time. give me a call!
Oh I love taking Hailey there and she loves it too! Next time you go call me cuz I always go alone and get bored. Also I was wondering if you make crib bedding- it seems like I remember you making some?? Let me know if you do and how much you would charge to do it. Thanks!
Hey Tarci I just wanted to say Happy Birthday. I hope it's a good one! Do you have anything fun planned?
How much fun! It was cute to see Degan and Kristin's girls play in there.. Bostyn will get there some day! :)
Hey Tarci,
Your blog is so cute!! I finally got mine up, I told Marsh she's next!
Post a Comment