I need a book to read, I'm not a big reader, but something is telling me I need to read... Something great, something inspiring... HELP! Any suggestions?
I am still reading a book called Barefoot! You can get it at Walmart! It's a good read about three ladies who have all their issues,a nd how they deal with them! It's a pretty good read!
The "Giver" is extremely interesting, not your average book. I also love "The Magicians Nephew" from "The Chronicles of Narnia" its also really interesting and symbolic. I like books that make you think outside the box. If you are more in the mood for a happy romance the "Twightlight" books are good or anything by Nicolas Sparks (he wrote "The Notebook")
4 comments:
Have you read the twilight books? I said i would never read them and now, i cant put them down they are SO good! The 4th one is the very best!
uhh duh, twilight... I have the full series, you can borrow them.
I am still reading a book called Barefoot! You can get it at Walmart! It's a good read about three ladies who have all their issues,a nd how they deal with them! It's a pretty good read!
The "Giver" is extremely interesting, not your average book. I also love "The Magicians Nephew" from "The Chronicles of Narnia" its also really interesting and symbolic. I like books that make you think outside the box. If you are more in the mood for a happy romance the "Twightlight" books are good or anything by Nicolas Sparks (he wrote "The Notebook")
Post a Comment