Melissa I know you check my blog often, I'm not going to make it private. I don't care that you can get on here and see pictures of my family. Cause I know you are jealous, and you'll never get what I have. I hate you, and hope the worst for you! You are a dirty whore...
Sorry to everyone who reads this. You probably don't understand. I just need to get this off my chest.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I dont know the person you are talking about but I am sorry that they have made you feel this way. Jealousy is a disease unfortunatly and I have had my share of dealing with it, I hope this gets resolved for you. Unfortunatly some people can't be happy with their own life and have to mess with other peoples. All I have learned to do is say "oh well" and let them be miserable. Good luck my friend, I wish you the best.
I'm sorry also that you have to be going through such "turmoil". Some people just don't get it. I hope it resolves real soon for you! Hang in there... things work themselves out. I know first hand. Stay strong like the Woman I know you are! *hug*
you go girl!
Hey I need your e-mail to invite you since I went private
I sorry that sucks. It really sucks whem people are jerks. Its kind of awesome that you wrote that, it bet it felt good. But anyways how are you I haven't talked to you for ever.
Hey Tarci,
I am so sorry I never came over. Me and Ryker would love to come play sometime though. How are you guys doing?
Tarci-It's me Kaci. I just got sanders t-ball schedule and Alec is on his team! Yea!!! I am excited. I will get to see you once in awhile now. Hope you doing good! Sounds like you have had a little drama, I know it will work out. You are such a sweet person. It is her loss for sure.
Post a Comment