Saturday, January 10, 2009

The dresser

FINISH PRODUCT
AFTER
BEFORE
The dresser for all my crafts, lace, and ribbon to be stored in... It goes perfect in the craft room, with my cute curtains...

5 comments:

Errin said...

good job! thats neat, your so talented!

Stacy said...

Ya the house is right next to the park. I am way excited. I love your new dresser.

The Nielsen's said...

Hey! I had a quick idea, not sure if you're interested or not (but I figured you would be since you said you like to eat out). I was going to TRY to organize a little birthday party at that new Brazilian place up the street from my house. I know Allen, Jenn, Darby and Corey's birthdays are in February. I don't know if you're up to it or not? Let me know either way. Oh and the dresser is cute! I am in the process of re-doing an old desk myself.

Jen said...

Awesome Job on the dresser the necklaces are really cute too! Miss you and hope we get together for lunch or dinner sometime!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Love the necklaces, maybe when I'm not feeling so fat and ugly I'll buy one from you :) I havn't been in town so havn't called. Things are CRAZY with building. I'll give you a call when I'm down. BTW does Allen do rod iron/wood railings?